Ooh! It’s a drool-worthy issue of Cosmopolitan South Africa, as their annual Cosmopolitan Sexiest SA Men Calendar for 2015 is free with this issue! But wait, you don’t only have to drool over it, you can also touch it… yes, the cover of the calendar is embossed (they refer to it as “3D print”) over the ab-area of Brent Thompson!
It’s a pity that it’s only the cover, and not all the calendar-pages, but still… it’s quite cool!
SA’s ultimate guy-candy calendar on sale
Cosmopolitan Sexiest SA Men Calendar 2015 out now!
South Africa’s hottest sexiest men calendar is now on sale with the January issue of Cosmopolitan and, this year, there is a touchy surprise for everyone. The Cosmopolitan Sexiest SA Men Calendar 2015, in association with Brutal Fruit, features a 3D print on the cover, which allows readers to actually feel the hunks’ abs before they vote for who they think is SA’s sexiest man for 2015.
“The COSMO Sexiest SA Men Calendar is legendary,” says Cosmopolitan editor Cathy Lund. “For the first time in its 17-year history we are including twin brothers and we are giving readers the opportunity to actually feel some of the guys’ abs. Dressed in nothing more than Guess jeans and underwear, our selection of 12 hot hunks is sure to make a statement on anyone’s desk.”
The Cosmopolitan Sexiest SA men for 2015 are:
- Gareth Shillaw:Model (January)
- Anton Jeftha:Actor, TV personality, model (February)
- Shane Burnell: Model (March)
- Austin Smith:Professional hockey player, teacher (April)
- Kabelo Thathe:Director of photography (May)
- Alex and Charlie: K2 Twins, farmers, models (June)
- Brent Thompson: Model (July)
- Siv Ngesi: Actor, comedian, presenter (August)
- Matthew Cole Fincham: MC, personal trainer, model (September)
- Shelton Forbez: TV personality (October)
- Dan Wessels: Singer, model (November)
- Cyprian Ndlovu: TV presenter (December)
Readers can now vote for whom they think is SA’s Sexiest Man by sending an SMS with their choice to 35441. When voting by SMS, don’t use any punctuation and begin the SMS with COSMO Sexy, followed by the first name of the chosen Sexy Man, then your name, surname and email address. By voting, readers stand a chance to win a Jenna Clifford pendant and Brutal Fruit products. SMSs will be charged at R1.50 across all networks and free SMSs do not apply.
The winner of the reader vote and of Cosmopolitan’s Sexiest SA Man title will be announced at the annual Sexiest SA Men Calendar party in Johannesburg on 29 January 2015. Visit Cosmopolitan.co.za for more info on the calendar and to purchase tickets to the party.
Cosmopolitan South Africa